Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Create table problem

I have been trying to create a table since morning but it save as a system
table instead of a user table. anybody has any idea? I tried to create both
GUI(Enterprise) and Analyser prompt but all the the time system made a
system table instead of a user
thanksFarrukh wrote:
> I have been trying to create a table since morning but it save as a system
> table instead of a user table. anybody has any idea? I tried to create both
> GUI(Enterprise) and Analyser prompt but all the the time system made a
> system table instead of a user
> thanks
It looks like somone has executed the sp_MS_upd_sysobj_category
procedure with a parameter value of 1. Execute it with the value 2
as parameter and verify that objects now created will not be
system objects.
I strongly recommend that you search the net and read up on this
procedure before executing it. It is an undocumented proc and should be
avoided.

No comments:

Post a Comment