Sunday, March 25, 2012

Create Table but how?

Hi!

I've searched the tutorial for the create table syntax in asp.net. How to handle the SQL-string. How is it going? Do I have to use a SQL-Adapter or just the Connection? I can't access the Database with the Enterprise-Manager, so I have to do it in the good old way by using SQL. Can somebody give me the statements or a short codesample?

Thanks a lot

tobi.Net Data Access Technology (ADO.NET) is'nt different in windows applications and web applications.
You can do it either using a Data Adapter or just a connection and sqlCommands
If you can't access your database in Enterprise Manager , perhaps your database is'nt installed in SQL Server.|||Well, my SQL Server at home for tests is installed and running. But I still got some problems with connecting to it. Now I'm using a providers SQL-Database I can't connect with the Ent.-Manager to.

Can you give me a codesample for a create table execution? I havent' worked with .net so close...sql

No comments:

Post a Comment